A Beautiful Contemporary Style Family Home
Offers Over $1,295,000
A BLISSFULLY private home that radiates comfort, style and space inside and out has hit the market in an amazingly secluded pocket of in-demand Tarragindi.
A green screen of nature reserve helps shield the very few homes in this whisper-quiet cul-de-sac, and it’s rare for one to become available for sale.
The sellers, who built the four-bedroom plus study home, are downsizing now they’re retired and their two children have flown the coop.
“We’ve enjoyed a wonderful life here amongst the birdsong and bush, yet so close to the City. But now it’s time for somewhere smaller. By the river, we hope,” the vendors say.
OTHER STANDOUT BENEFITS of this impeccable two-storey property include:
* Room to stretch on the large 850sq m block (space for caravans, boats, cars)
* Freshly remodelled main bathroom with twin basins and stunning tiling.
* Separate toilet
* Air-conditioning, including three bedrooms
* Two covered outdoor living zones brilliant for dining, relaxing and entertaining
* VacuMaid ducted vacuum system to help with cleaning
* Sparkling, roomy kitchen with;
-Stainless steel Miele oven and steam oven
-Filtered cold and hot water (for tea and coffee)
-Powerful extractor fan
* Large master bedroom with ensuite and courtyard
* Expansive living room with warming fireplace
* Two patios to enjoy the sunshine, barbecues and nearby birdlife
* Dining room
* Formal lounge
* Bathroom and toilet, also accessed from an outdoor patio area
FIRST FLOOR (via a stylish internal staircase):
* Three big bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
* Renovated, modern main bathroom and toilet
* Reading zone/library for quiet retreat
Even though the house is big, it still manages to feel cosy. There are areas to come together as friends and family, and others to enjoy some restorative alone time.
“It’s a beautiful home but it’s in no way prissy.
“We love the way it’s so liveable and inviting.”
“A real home, rather than just a house.”
“Actually, five of the seven houses in this pocket are on a private road. Only residents and their visitors come here.
“It’s so secluded that even some long-time Tarragindi residents don’t even know it’s here, tucked away.”
Despite the bushland setting, it’s only eights minutes by bus to the City from the nearest stop, the vendors say.
They make great use of the very close local landmark, Toohey Forest Park, and it’s excellent walking tracks.
Griffith University’s Nathan and Mount Gravatt campuses are less than a 10-minute drive away and local buses do an excellent job of getting kids to and from some of Brisbane’s best-known schools, and other universities.
* Security alarms and Back2Base monitoring capability
* High ceilings
* Double-car garage with sink and tap for cleaning up after motor, yard or hobby work
* Easy-care established garden
“It’s a really welcoming, comfortable home with a very good energy.”
For further information on this wonderful property call Michael Boor at Reg Strow Real Estate on 0418 886410 or firstname.lastname@example.org