GOOD FAMILY HOME – QUIET LOCATION – LAND 756m2
This hi-set brick home ticks plenty of boxes which will appeal to many prospective buyers. If you are looking for a home that has a family feel and has options downstairs for an office plus rumpus room or games area and located in a premium pocket in Tarragindi, then this may be the property for you.
The family has spent many wonderful years together in the property but now the children have grown up and moved on and it’s time for Mum and Dad to downsize.
Here is your opportunity to purchase a home in a great location in Tarragindi that offers plenty of benefits for all the family to enjoy. It’s a real home rather than just a house.
STANDOUT BENEFITS of this property include:
• Good size kitchen with dishwasher, cooktop and wall oven
• Good size living room
• Cozy dining room
• Three good size bedrooms all with built-in cupboards
• Bathroom with bathtub and shower
• Separate toilet
• Nice front porch area and private back patio
GROUND FLOOR (via internal stairs)
• Two car lock up accommodation with remote control door
• Large games room or multiple purpose area
• Good size office area
• Second toilet
• Lots of storage
OTHER STANDOUT BENEFITS
• Room to stretch on the large 756sq m parcel of land
• Polished hardwood floors
• Tiled roof
• Air-conditioning in living area
• Internal stairs
• Lots of storage options
• Only 7 kms to Brisbane City
• About 20 minutes’ drive to airport via Airport Link
• Bus stops close by
• Wellers Hill State School just a short walk away
• Saint Elizabeth’s Catholic School just up the road
• Doctors and local shops very close by
• Griffith University’s Nathan and Mount Gravatt campuses are only a short drive away.