Beautifully renovated charming home
Located on popular Douglas Road, this three-bedroom home has been lovingly restored to its former style and charm. The home has something for everyone so move straight in and enjoy all the new features both inside and outside. The flexible floorplan would suit young families as well as young professionals.
* New kitchen including freestanding 900mm stainless steel stove and oven
* New bathroom, separate toilet and laundry
* Freshly painted inside and outside
* Three good sized bedrooms including two new built-ins
* Spacious lounge, dining and rumpus rooms
* Stunning timber floors as well as new carpet in the bedrooms and rumpus
* New carport and concrete driveway
* Fully fenced and landscaped yard
* Colourbond roof and gutters
* Close to Garden City Shopping Centre, Griffith University and QE 2 Hospital
The property is located not far from the popular Hedge Expresso, the new craft brewery Ballistic Beer, as well as local restaurants and shops including ALDI. This family home is also in the catchment of the many schools Salisbury has on offer including two popular C&K Kindy/Child Care centres, highly regarded State and Catholic schools and the independent Brisbane Christian College. Russ Hall Park and the Toohey Forest walking tracks are also in close proximity.
Nearby are also an array of services including hairdressers, a medical centre, take away food and convenience shops. Located only 12 kilometres from the city, transport options include direct access to the CBD with express buses on Lillian Avenue or the Salisbury Train Station.
For further information on this wonderful property contact Michael at Reg Strow Real Estate on 0418 886 410, office 3848 9433 or firstname.lastname@example.org