City views, nature setting and quiet cul-de-sac
Offers over $1,370,000
IN A RARE opportunity, this large, modern and exquisite home in one of Tarragindi’s most prestigious streets – a peaceful cul de sac with stunning City views – has become available.
The impeccable north-facing property is only the third to change hands in 17 years on the higher, more desirable side of coveted Tamarang St.
Those lucky enough to live in this secluded street are highly reluctant to leave its breathtaking suburban and CBD vistas and the serene, natural setting with the vast Toohey Forest Park as a backyard.
“The house has been wonderful for our family,” the vendors said of their home since 2001 in one of the southside’s most desired locations. “But our children are adults now and it’s time to down size.”
WATCH THE VIDEO
(SEE photo gallery below)
Luxurious and ultra-comfortable living is offered over three levels at 4 Tamarang St.
The vendors have progressively and astutely remodelled over the years to maximise the contemporary home’s stylishness and liveability.
Main Level (Second Floor):
• Superbly updated and spotless kitchen with stainless steel Miele dishwasher and Amana fridge, Miele oven and cooktop, and granite benchtops
• Master bedroom with ensuite (twin basins), walk-in robe, and a patio retreat with pizza oven and bar fridge adjoining the beautiful Toohey Forest
• Two more generous bedrooms
• Shower and bath, and separate powder room
• Living room
• Dining room
• Extended covered north facing balcony with sweeping views to the City and Gateway Bridge
The kitchen enjoys the views and ties together the living and dining rooms, and balcony.
First Floor (accessed via internal stairs with built-in wine storage):
• Guests retreat
• Walk-in robe
• Huge games room
The inground swimming pool and spa are also on this level.
• Generous granny flat
• Walk-in robe
• Tranquil terrace
“It’s one of those homes where family and friends can come together beautifully in absolute comfort, but there are ample areas to retreat for some alone time,” the vendors said.
“We barbecue on the balcony most nights.
“Watching the City glistening in the late afternoon sun, and then light up as night falls, we feel very privileged. Even more so because our street is one of the lucky few that is free of suspended power lines so our view is pristine.”
The vendors make great use of the bush reserve that is their only rear neighbour, often taking leisurely Sunday morning strolls with friends to enjoy nature.
More standout benefits:
• Landscaped, easy-care grounds
• 3000L rainwater tank
• Solar electricity system
• Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• Crimsafe screens
• Double motorised lock up carport
• Beautiful polished hardwood floors
• Large parcel of land 728m2
• Under 15 minutes’ drive to the City
• About 20 minutes from the airport via Airport Link
• Busway close by
• Griffith University Nathan and Mt Gravatt campuses 10 minutes away
• In the catchment for Wellers Hill State School and Holland Park State High School
The sellers have purchased another property and are very serious about selling their much loved family home. Here is your opportunity to purchase this amazing property in the beautiful suburb of tree lined Tarragindi.
For further details on this wonderful property, contact Michael Boor at Reg Strow Real Estate on;
Office (07) 3848 9433, mobile 0418 886 410 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. This statement is prescribed under Section 10 of the Occupations Regulation 2014