GOOD SIZE FLAT PARCEL OF LAND IN GREAT POCKET OF TARRAGINDI
Land of this size is extremely rare to find in the sought after inner suburb of Tarragindi.
Ideally situated at the end of a tranquil leafy cul de sac backing onto reserve and close to Toohey Forest with a large family park very close by. The bus way is just a short walk and the new bikeway into the city is just down the road. The property is located inside the catchment area for Wellers Hill State school and St Elizabeth’s Catholic School.
• Nice flat land
• Tranquil leafy position at end of cul de sac
• Services connected – sewer, water,
• Backing on to reserve
• Short walk to bus services
• Inside catchment for Wellers Hill State School and Holland Park State
• Easy access onto the Motorway
• Toohey Forest close by
• 9 mins drive to Brisbane CBD
• 13 mins drive to Garden City
• Close to local shops, cafes and restaurants
• Close to Tarragindi Medical Centre
For further information on this property call Stephen on 0410 295 421 or Reg Strow Real Estate 07 3848 9433, email@example.com
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.