The high ceiling entry invites you through to the fully tiled open plan living, dining and pristine kitchen. With plenty of light you will love coming home! Completing the level is entry to spacious lock up garage and laundry. Private and secure the covered back patio is the perfect space to entertain friends and family or relax and unwind.
Upstairs the fully carpeted second level includes the master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite. The second and third bedrooms are good sizes both with built in robes. There is a second family bathroom and to complete is the front balcony, the perfect place to enjoy your morning coffee.
This spacious and pristine townhouse is set in a quiet street with the convenience of being just a short walk from the Moorooka train station and moments to local shops, schools, parks and only 15 mins to the city.
Boasting the ultimate in location, lifestyle and leafy-green living, this truly is your chance to live the dream. But with so much to offer, it won’t be available for long.
• 3 bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk in robe
• 2 well-appointed bathrooms with baths
• Living/dining area with air conditioning
• Fans in all bedrooms 2 with air conditioning
• Private and secure covered back patio
• Lock up single garage with entry to house
• Well-kept front and back yards
• Quiet, tree lined street
• 20 parks in the suburb
• 2 mins drive to Moorooka Shopping Centre
• 15 mins drive to Brisbane CBD
• 3 mins drive to Moorooka State School
• 7 mins drive to Yeronga State High School
• 2 mins walk to buses
• 2 min drive to Moorooka train station
• 10 min drive to QE 11 Hospital and PA Hospital
• Close to major arterials to CBD and the Gold Coast
For further information on this property call Stephen on 0410 295 421 or Reg Strow Real Estate 07 3848 9433, email@example.com
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.