With its stunning original design, this wonderful home offers classic family living, perfectly mixed with classic character and charm.
Set on a 607m2 block in a tranquil tree lined street in a highly desirable and sought after pocket of Fairfield, it’s everything you could want in a home, with everything you could need on your doorstep.
The grace and charm of a bygone era beckons with this property. From the high ceilings,established well maintained gardens to the ornate front balcony. Multiple living and dining areas offer spaces for every occasion while the seperate Double Garage/ Workshop provides endless possibilities.
As feature-packed as the home is, if the home alone isn’t enough to sway you, the location certainly will with everything you could possibly want just outside your door. There is 12 parks in the small suburb of Fairfield and you’re just a short walk from a number of local cafes, shops and restaurants. You’re just a short stroll from the train station, and a short drive from the hospital and local schools, with the city just 5.5 Km’s away.
Boasting the ultimate in location, lifestyle and leafy-green living, this truly is your chance to live the dream. But with so much to offer, it won’t be available for long.
• 4 bedrooms, master with AC
•Kitchen(with AC) and breakfast room
• Living/dining area
• High ceilings
• Galvanised iron roof (just 5 years old)
• Separate workshop /double garage with concrete floor and steel construction with oversize garage doors.
• Well-kept front and back gardens with lawn
• 3 Water tanks
• extra single lock up garage/ storage area
• One of the only streets in the suburb that has never had flooding
• Quiet, tree lined street
• 12 Parks in the suburb
• 5 mins drive to Fairfield Garden Shopping Centre
• 5.5 Km’s to Brisbane CBD
• 3 mins drive to Yeronga State High School and Yeronga State School (primary)
• 3 min walk to buses
• 3 min drive to Fairfield train Station
• 15 min cycle to UQ St Lucia
• 5 min drive to PA Hospital
For further information on this property call Stephen on 0410 295 421 or Reg Strow Real Estate 07 3848 9433, email@example.com
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.