HIGH SET 3 BEDROOM HOME LOCATED IN A GREAT POCKET OF IN DEMAND MANSFIELD.
Reg Strow Real Estate is proud to present this high set brick and timber home, just minutes’ walk to Mansfield State High School.
Located only streets away from one of Queensland’s highest performing schools, Mansfield State High school, it is also conveniently situated between multiple other schools, local shops, sports complexes as well as having a major shopping centre, Westfield Garden City, a mere five minutes away. The Mansfield tavern proposed redevelopment is also located just a few minutes’ walk away which includes a new tavern, retail and commercial shops, a fresh food supermarket and markets. Other conveniences such as access to the Gateway Motorway, an express bus stop and a large Bunnings store are within close proximity.
The property is family friendly with options up and downstairs for everyone to enjoy including the good size back yard. Upstairs has the living area with kitchen and bathroom plus three good sized bedrooms. Downstairs through the internal stairs has the large entertaining area or multi-purpose room, extra toilet, laundry and double lock up garage.
The owners have just had the entire interior painted and polished the beautiful hardwood floors and added new blinds.
A summary of some of the features include the following;
• Family friendly three bedroom home
• Options downstairs
• Double lock up car accommodation
• Extra secure parking space side of property
• Insulated roof
• Walk around the corner to both Mansfield State School and High School
• Early Childhood Centre close by
• Buses on Ham Road and express bus (180) Wecker Rd close by
• Cresthaven Park along Bulimba creek just 2 minutes’ walk away.
• 546m2 block of land
• Beautiful polished hardwood floors
• Freshly painted interior and external fascia’s, posts, railings etc
• Internal timber stairs
• Good size fenced back yard area
If you are looking for a solid property in a highly desirable suburb, close to one of the most sought-after state schools in Brisbane, then call Michael now.
For more information on this wonderful property, contact the marketing sales executive Michael Boor at Reg Strow Real Estate on;
Office (07) 3848 9422
Mobile 0418 886 410