HERE IT IS – THE LAND YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR
49 CRAIGMONT STREET, TARRAGINDI
Ideally located in a quiet street, close to Toohey Forest with a large family park very close by and a short walk to the busway. The new bike way into the city is just down the road. The property is located inside the catchment area for Wellers Hill State school and St Elizabeth’s Catholic School.
Summary of features
* Services connected
* Nice flat land
* Quiet pocket in sought after Tarragindi
* Inside catchment area of local schools
* Family park just down the road
* Easy walk through the park to the busway or even shorter walk to local suburban bus top
* New bikeway into the city just down the road
* Toohey Forest close by
* Close to local shops, cafes and restaurants
* Close to Tarragindi Medical centre
Land in this location is very difficult to come by and is available now for building your new dream home.
For more information on this great parcel of land contact Steve Howard now on 0410 295 421 or Reg Strow Real Estate 07 3848 9433, email@example.com
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.