BEAUTIFUL HOME IN EXCLUSIVE SETTING ON 1515m2 BLOCK
With its stunning original design, this wonderful 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom home offers classic family living, perfectly mixed with classic character and charm.
Spread over a large 1515sqm block at the end of a tranquil cul-de-sac in a highly desirable and sought after area of Robertson, it’s everything you could want in a home, with everything you could need on your doorstep.
Spacious and stylish, your eyes will be drawn to stunning features and finishes throughout from the high ceilings and the polished hardwood staircase and flooring on the upper level. Multiple living and dining areas (formal and informal) offer spaces for every occasion while the flexible, feature-packed outdoor alfresco areas are made for the entertainers in all of us.
As feature-packed as the home is, it’s the fact the large 1515m2 block adds the flexibility to the buyer to add a separate dwelling or subdivide the block that really sets it apart.
If the home alone isn’t enough to sway you, the location certainly will with everything you could possibly want just outside your door.
Boasting the ultimate in location, lifestyle and leafy-green living, this truly is your chance to live the dream. But with so much to offer, it won’t be available for long.
• 5 bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk in robe
• Air conditioning in 4 bedrooms, kitchen and music room
• 3 Bathrooms
• Multiple formal and informal living and dining areas
• Double brick
• In ground salt water pool
• 5000 litre Water tank + shed
• Crimsafe throughout + laminated glass
• 2.7mtr ceilings throughout
• Hardwood timber flooring upstairs, tiled downstairs
• Remote 4 car garage which can easily be converted into a granny flat
• Separate laundry
• Large kitchen complete with built-in pantry, high ceiling, natural light and breakfast bar
• Quiet, tree lined cul de sac
• 5 mins from Sunny Bank Plaza
• 18 mins drive to Brisbane CBD
• 4 mins drive to Macgregor State School
• 5 min walk to buses
• 6 min drive to Altandi train station
For further information on this property call Stephen on 0410 295 421 or Reg Strow Real Estate 07 3848 9433, email@example.com
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.